Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So Fall Begins.

Been a while since I put a new post up. Lets see the group has had over 70 meetups, moms have come, gone, come-back and some havent been heard from for some time. Olivia is now on bedrest, while we have several moms experience some major life changes and needed various support. We have had 2 family BBQ's and they were both successful and fun! I am so proud of DMOC and the Ladies who have helped keep it moving when I was out of commission due to my own life changes! Michelle and Maya are phenomenal help and I hope more great moms join and add the fun!
This is however the turning of a new season....I am concentrating much more on the needs of those who are serious and able to support the group. There are several moms who are lingering and not doing much so when I trim the fat I expect some mess, but hope this group will continue in positive encouragment and real friendship.
Not much more to say except that I'm thankful for the willingness of the members. I truly appreciate the chance to get to know DMOC and their families.

1 comment:

OL said...

Mia, I am so grateful for your committment to this group! It is absolutely amazing what you have done to make it into the group it was today! I am so proud to be able to say I am a member (be it out of state)... thank you thank you thank you!